Sunday, October 18, 2009

Surprise....

On Friday, I surprised Mark's daughter, Karly with the spiders I made for her class. I hope her friends enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them. It was good to see Karly at school. Karly is such a sweet little girl.
Next week, Kelli's class will get to enjoy the spiders.....
On Friday night, met up with the girls from M&I and enjoyed dinner and drinks with them.
Saturday was a busy day working on the lawn, mowing it for one last time before winter. I wish all the leaves on the trees would fall, so I can take care of that too.
Next week a busy week working on projects, going to doctor's appointments with my daughter and my sister and a job interview...
Ordered new draperies for my living room. I can't wait until they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment